Got some awesome tips on survival?
We love how-to guides, product reviews, and basically anything to do with survival so if you’d like to be featured on our site, just fill out the form below!
If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the form or hit us up on our contact page
Rules for Guest Posts:
- Original Content: Submissions must be original and not published anywhere else.
- Quality Writing: Bring your A game. We only allow the bestest, most interesting articles. Low-quality articles and videos will be rejected. Seriously.
- Proofread: Have someone proofread your work before submitting. If it takes more than 10 minutes to format and edit, it WILL get returned.
- Add Value: Provide actionable value. No fluff pieces. Readers should get something out of your post. Content for the sake of content is pointless here.
- Length: Articles must be >2,000 words and something that our readers are actually interested in. Prepping, survivalism, bushcraft, and homesteading are pretty broad topics, I’m sure you can find something relevant to write about.
- Types of Article: We are only accepting “how to” posts, comprehensive guides, and real life product reviews (with pictures) at this time.
- Tone: A friendly, conversational tone is preferred and jokes are encouraged! We’re all friends here, there’s no need to write like a robot. This isn’t a research paper, just a couple of guys trying to share some survival knowledge.
- Images: Articles must include 2-3 original pictures taken by you or that you have written permission to use.
- Sources: Make sure to cite your sources (informational and for images). We can’t afford IP lawyers.
- Expert Opinions: Expert opinions are highly encouraged. Reaching out for opinions/quotes from experts in the field can give your piece a lot of credibility. Don’t forget to give proper attribution.
- Formatting: Content is subject to formatting and editing changes to best fit the theme and voice of the site.
- Oxford Commas: Oxford commas are a must. I don’t understand why this is still a debate…
- Author Bio: Include an author bio with an image and a link to your site and/or social profiles.
- Have fun with it!
How to Write for Us
Fill out the contact form and we’ll get back to your shortly.
- Reserve the right to refuse: Your article submission is a submission. It’s not a sure-thing. We reserve the right to refuse it or require revisions.
- Affiliate links: Please do NOT include affiliate links. FYI, we may add our own affiliate links to the article.
- Copyright: You agree that copyright passes entirely to KnowPrepareSurvive.com.