Got some awesome tips on survival? We love how-to guides, product reviews, and basically anything to do with survival so if you’d like to be featured on our site, just fill out the form below!
Requirements: Basically, if you’ve got something interesting to say, we want to hear it.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the form or hit us up on our contact page
Rules for Guest Posts:
- Submissions must be original and not published anywhere else.
- Bring your A game. We only allow the bestest, most interesting articles. Low-quality articles and videos will be rejected. Seriously.
- Have someone proofread your work before submitting. If it takes more than 20 minutes to format and edit, it WILL get returned.
- Provide actionable value. No fluff pieces. Readers should get something out of your post. Content for the sake of content is pointless here.
- Articles must be >1,000 words and something that our readers are actually interested in. Prepping, survivalism, bushcraft, and homesteading are pretty broad topics, I’m sure you can find something relevant to write about.
- A friendly, conversational tone is preferred and jokes are encouraged! We’re all friends here, there’s no need to write like a robot. This isn’t a research paper, just a couple of guys trying to share some survival knowledge.
- Images, charts, graphs, etc are welcome. A featured image will be created for your post but feel free to add a bit a pizzazz to your post with a pretty picture.
- Make sure to cite your sources (informational and for images). We can’t afford IP lawyers.
- Content is subject to formatting and editing changes to best fit the theme and voice of the site.
- Oxford commas are a must. I don’t understand why this is still a debate…
- Include an author bio with an image and a link or two to your site and/or social profiles.
- *New* Please run your article through http://grammarly.com/ or http://www.hemingwayapp.com/ and submit your article with a screenshot of your score on one (or both) of those apps
- Have fun with it!